00646263 - Accelerated HP Access Layer Network Technologies (AAENT)
Who should attend
Professionals who deploy SMB solutions based on HP technologies, including HP Reseller Systems Engineers, Customer IT Staff, HP System Engineers and HP Services Field & Call Center Support Engineers.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Perform basic configuration and switch setup on HP A & E-Series switches
- Configure Layer 2 technologies such as STP, Link Aggregation and VLANs on HP A & E-Series switches
- Configure basic IP Routing like static routing and RIP on HP A & E-Series switches
- Configure IRF on HP A -Series switches
- Provide Mobility solutions to SMBs with the E-Series wireless products
- Managing and Monitoring SMB Networks with HP PCM network management software
The Accelerated HP A & E-Series Networking Technologies training is a 5-day course combining the HP A-Series Networking Technologies and HP E-Series Networking Technologies courses. This accelerated training introduces network technicians to the technologies and products in the HP A-Series line of routers and switches. The Accelerated HP A & E-Series Networking Technologies training also introduces network technicians to the HP E-Series switches, wireless access points, and controllers and the technologies they need to understand to begin configuring and managing these products. The course also introduces IPv6 and HP ProCurve Manager Plus (PCM+), the network management platform for the E-Series products. This course prepares new candidates and candidates who hold an older HP ProCurve AIS or a 3rd party network vendor certification of equal level for the Accredited Integration Specialist (AIS) 2011 certification within the HP ExpertONE program.
Duration: 5 days
Prices (excl. VAT):
- Costa Rica: 2,595 BRL
- Brazil: 5,190 BRL
- Mexico: 2,595 BRL