Fast Lane CCIE Offerings
Fast Lane is proud to offer expert-level training covering the most coveted Cisco certifications available today, CCIE. Each of our programs are delivered by Cisco Certified Instructors, who also hold the certification for the courses they teach. When you attend our CCIE Wireless Bootcamps, you will be trained by a CCIE Wireless certified instructor. The way we see it, how can you expect to be successful in acquiring your CCIE when you are prepared by an instructor who has not experienced that success? At Fast Lane, you will get the highest-quality training from the most technical instructors teaching today.
As a Cisco Learning Solutions Partner (CLSP), all of the Cisco courses we develop independently must be reviewed and approved via Cisco’s rigid approval process. For example, the CCIE Wireless offerings below have all been approved by Cisco.
Fast Lane’s CCIE Wireless Program
Fast Lane is first to market with a CCIE Wireless Preparation Program. Designed and developed by the first CCIE Wireless (outside of Cisco Systems), our CCIE Wireless offerings include multiple learning products to give you the ultimate training experience. These products are designed to allow you to pick one or all products depending on your needs and learning style. You may choose from either of two five-day instructor-led bootcamps, two Study Guides: “Volume 1: Mastering the Technology” and “Volume 2: Increasing Speed and Skills” (available in April 2010), and a comprehensive set of remote labs that complement the study guides.
Pick from the list below to start your training:
Cisco CCIE 360 Learning Program
Fast Lane is proud to be Cisco’s only worldwide delivery partner of the CCIE 360 Learning Program.
Recently, Cisco redesigned their Authorized CCIE curriculum into a more engaging set of options that allow you to design a custom learning solution that makes sense for you. This new program is called the Cisco CCIE 360 Learning Program, and includes offerings for the CCIE Routing and Switching Exams (Written and Practical) and the CCIE Voice Exams. The Cisco CCIE 360 Learning Program develops expert-level skills through a structured combination of online learning tools and materials, resources for hands-on practice, access to qualified subject matter experts, and regular feedback and progress assessments. Multiple learning products and services are blended to provide you with a customized learning experience. These high-quality, content-rich programs provide you with the capability to map out a training plan for achieving your CCIE goals. The different components can be matched to your skill level, learning preference, and budget to give you maximum flexibility.
Fast Lane has created both value-priced packages and individual products to help you stay within your budget.
- Cisco Authorized learning content aligned to CCIE certification expectations
- Choice of components to fit different learning styles and budgets
- Flexible, 24/7 remote access
- Progress reinforced by frequent learning assessments
- Learning suggestions tailored to assessment performance
- Available worldwide from Cisco’s most trusted CLSP
- Delivered by qualified Certified Cisco Systems Instructors
- Online Learning Management System to manage and track your progress
- Assessment: Take a diagnostic pre-assessment lab to benchmark your knowledge of various networking topics.
- Planning: Based on the pre-assessment, create a learning plan that uses a mix of learning components to focus your efforts.
- Learning: Learn by participating in lessons and lectures, reading materials, and working with peers and instructors.
- Practice: Use the practice exercises to apply the lessons learned on live hardware.
- Mastery: Further measure your understanding of the different approaches to solving network problems by completing knowledge and skill-based assessments.
- Review: Review your work with a mentor and fine tune your skills based on the tips and best practices provided.