Become a Junos Expert with Fast Lane and INDC Training. Build expertise to operate and maintain successful networks!
Fast Lane is partnering with INDC (Institute for Networking & Data Center Technologies), to deliver Authorized Juniper Network training. INDC provides IT Training and Custom Solution Development, while earning a long-standing reputation as a first-call company for complex networking projects and IT consulting.
Whether you desire a Juniper certification, have future deployments, or are looking to expand your skill set – you can turn to INDC for your training needs. Advance your career and credentials with leading Authorized Juniper Networks training, which will allow you to demonstrate your abilities to handle all challenges that may come your way. Make sure you have the knowledge and skills to deploy and maintain cost-effective, high-performance networks — keeping you ahead of the technology curve. We have expert instructors with technical industry knowledge and experience, providing you with the very best instructor-led hands-on courses.
Authorized Juniper training provided in association with INDC Training (Institute for Networking & Data Center Technologies), a Juniper Networks Authorized Education Partner (JNAEP).
- Introduction to the Junos Operating System (IJOS)
- Junos Service Provider Switching (JSPX)
- Advanced Junos Service Provider Routing (AJSPR)
- Junos Routing Essentials (JRE)
- Juniper Junos Intermediate Routing (JIR)
- Junos Class of Service (JCOS)
- Junos MPLS and VPNS (JMV)
- Junos Multicast Routing (JMR)
- Junos Troubleshooting in the NOC (JTNOC)