Enterprise Mobility Training
With a major shift occurring in work habits, as more employees work out of the office, own mobile devices, and utilize cloud services to perform tasks, companies must adapt to this trend in today's marketplace. This adaptation can be challenging for companies though as they must address critical areas like Identity, Mobile Management and Security. Factors for consideration include securing information vs securing devices, the ability to develop and deploy mobile apps, and the time and resources available. DevOps has emerged as a solution set with new processes and methods to address enterprise mobility concerns. Fast Lane covers all aspects of Enterprise Mobility through our comprehensive portfolio covering business, technical and sales enablement training.
Understand how to configure and troubleshoot mobility solutions.
Understand the technology and how to implement mobility solutions including wireless and borderless networks.
- Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals (WIFUND)
- Designing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDESIGN)
- Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WISECURE)
- Deploying Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WIDEPLOY)
- Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WITSHOOT)
- Deploying Cisco Connected Mobile Experiences (WCMX)
- Deploying Basic Cisco Wireless LANs (WDBWL)
- Deploying Advanced Cisco Wireless LANs (WDAWL)
- Deploying Basic and Advanced Cisco Wireless LANs Bootcamp (WDBWL-WDAWL)
- Enterprise Network Unified Access Essentials (ENUAE)
- Cisco Unified Wireless Networking (CUWN)
- Implementing Cisco Identity Services Engine for Wireless Engineers (SWISE)
- Implementing Cisco Secure Mobility Solutions (SIMOS)
Management and Analysis Courses
Understand how to centrally monitor, correlate, and manage mobility solution performance.
Enhance your skills to effectively communicate with business leaders and learn to identify their business needs and the mobility solutions that meet those needs.
- Gold Partner Business Value Package (BVBUNDLE)
- Cisco Selling Business Outcomes (OUTCOMES)
- Applying Cisco Specialized Business Value Analysis Skills (BTASBVA)
- Executing Cisco Advanced Business Value Analysis and Design Techniques (BTEABVD)
- Building Cisco Business Outcome Aligned IT Roadmaps (BTROAD)
- Building Business Specialist Skills (BTBBSS)