Implementing Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IIDP)
Authorized Juniper training provided in association with INDC Training (Institute for Networking & Data Center Technologies), a Juniper Networks Authorised Education Partner (JNAEP).
Quem deve participar
This course is intended for network engineers, support personnel, reseller support, and others responsible for implementing Juniper Networks IDP products.
This course assumes that students have basic networking knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Internetworking basics
- TCP/IP Operations
- Network security concepts
- Network administration
- Application support
Objetivos do Curso
After successfully completing this course, you should be able to:
- Deploy an IDP sensor on the network.
- Monitor and understand IDP logs.
- Configure, install, and fine-tune IDP policies.
- Configure the Profiler.
- Troubleshoot sensor problems.
- Create custom signature attack objects.
- Configure sensors for high availability using third-party devices.
Conteúdo do curso
Duração: 3 dias
Preços (excl. tax):
- Costa Rica: US$ 2 500,-
- Argentina: US$ 2 500,-
- Brasil: 5 000,- BRL
- Chile: US$ 2 500,-
- Colômbia: US$ 2 500,-
- México: US$ 2 500,-
- Peru: US$ 2 500,-
Preço (excl. tax):
- US$ 2 500,-